Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!! 2007



Hope all your dreams, resolutions, wishes, or whatever it is you want for 2007 comes true for you. A very happy and healthy new year to my blogging buddies!!!!

Attainable New Year's Resolutions

This year, I resolve to...

- Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Read less. Makes you think.
- Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
- Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
- Spend more time at work, surfing the internet.
- Take a vacation to someplace important: like, to see the largest ball of twine.
- Not jump off a cliff just because everyone else did.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Not have eight children at once.
- Get in a whole NEW rut!
- Start being superstitious.
- Personal goal: bring back disco.
- Buy an '83 VW Beetle and invest in a stereo system.
- Get the windows tinted.
- Speak in a monotone voice and only use monosyllabicwords.
- Only wear jeans that are 2 sizes too small and use a chain or rope for a belt.
- Spend my summer vacation in Cyberspace.
- Not eat cloned meat.
- Create loose ends.
- Get more shoes.
- Get further in debt.
- Not believe politicians.
- Not drive a motorized vehicle across thin ice.
- Avoid transmission of inter-species diseases.
- Avoid airplanes that spontaneously drop 1000 feet.
- Stay off the International Space Station.
- Not swim with pirhanas or sharks.
- Associate with even worse business clients.
- Spread out priorities beyond my ability to keep track of them.
- Wait around for opportunity.
- Focus on the faults of others.
- Mope about my faults.
- Never make New Year's resolutions again.

Peace

13 comments:

Just-Me-Jen said...

Great list! Happy New Year! :-)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha.... odat, you are a hoot honey...... bee

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Odat, Guess my first note didn't take hold, wishing you a very Happy New Year, and nice list.

Merritt Fields said...

Those look like resolutions even I could keep.

Happy New Year

Barb said...

Now there's a list I could fall in love with!

(I'm challenging everyone with word verification to turn it off for one week.)

The CEO said...

I've done a good bit of that list this year. although do I really have to start watching TV? A great list otherwise, thank you. Happy New Year!

Lizza said...

Hahaha! What a great, funny list. Happy New Year! Anticipating more words of wisdom from you in 2007. :-)

Michael C said...

Can I adopt your list, it's great!!!
Happy New Year!

Liz Dwyer said...

Oh my goodness, that was too funny. I especially love "Not eat cloned meat".

Happy New Year to you and yours! Be safe tonight!

Ian said...

Good luck with those goals. Just don't let them become all-consuming in your quest to become...whatever it is you're trying to become. :)

Happy New Year, darlin'.

Ian

thethinker said...

Happy New Year to you as well! I love your list, especially "get further in debt", "focus on the faults of others", and "Never make New Year's resolutions again". I think I'll add those to my list.

Pickled Olives said...

LOL! Yes, these are attainable. I am rethinking my list now! Peace

Claudia said...

LOL!! I love these...I made my mom listen to them!!