Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Blog Day to Me

Not only is it Happy Dance Friday BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.................
.
Today's my blog birthday! One year ago today I started mumbling. Little did I know that I would be here a year later. It has been a good outlet for me. I appreciate that my friend and blog idol, Boondoggled (she hates when I call her my idol) got me started. I had no clue what I would blog about. And I still don't! But if I see something funny I put it here...if a silly poem pops into my head, it's here.....If I feel like crying or whining about something, it's here. And over the course of this year I've met some really special people here in blog land. I've laughed, cried, threw up, got mad, sad, angry, and learned an awful lot, all in the course of reading other blogs.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your blog friendships and thanks for all the wonderful comments that mean a lot to me (well, most of them do anyway).

Birthday
(Lennon/McCartney)
~~~You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.
I would like you to dance--
Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-
Birthday
I would like you to dance--
Birthday
Dance
I would like you to dance--
Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-
Birthday
I would like you to dance--
Birthday
Dance
You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Happy Blogging to All! and Peace!

17 comments:

The CEO said...

Happy Blog Birthday, and for many, many more!

And thank you for what your blog has done for me, brought me laughter when things have been sad; lightness and gaiety; happiness and joy.

Well played!

Deb said...

I knew you'd love it. ;-)

ShadowFalcon said...

Happy blog birthday to you!

mist1 said...

Your little blog is growing up.

Unknown said...

Cooool!!! I hope I can type the word Cooool!! here a year from now. I enjoy reading you every day. Happy Blog Birthday.

Later Y'all

Michael C said...

That is awesome. Happy Blogday and congrats!! You are perhaps my closest blogging buddy and I wouldn't be able to start the day without reading your mumblings. Maybe that's why everyone says I mumble every morning when I get to work?

You really threw up reading a blog? Now that's addiction!!
;-)

Claudia said...

Happy Blogday Odat!! hurrah..one year...wow...
I'm glad you started...and kept going!!

Schmoop said...

Happy Birthday Odat. Now bend over and let me spank ya ; ) Cheers!!

Odat said...

CEO, Hurry back...we miss you..and thanks so much!!!

Just D,
Hey, you were the force behind Odat's Mumblings....thank you my friend!

Shadow, thanks for your well wishes...

Mist,
It's sad to see them grow up, *sniff*

Melon,
Thanks...you crazy guy! (you are a guy, right? I mean with all the itchy stuff going on there, I would suspect...right?) lol

Not So....My twinhead, thanks for your support...now got get that blog up and running again!!!

michael, my friend and buddy...one day you'll be hired by The Onion or some famous comedy show...and I'll say " I knew you when...."...
Thanks so much for your friendship.

Claudia, Thanks...and I'm glad you did too!

Matt,
Promises, promises!

Peace!!!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! *happy dancing*

Anonymous said...

by the way......happy 24? a week late??.....and thanks for being there !!!

Trebor Nevals said...

Happy blog birthday indeed.

Jocelyn said...

Good for you--enjoy the sense of achievement! Now watch out as this creation of yours becomes a toddler and learns to say "NOOOO" to you, really loudly, sometimes.

Crankster said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Odat! Thanks for being there!

Lizza said...

Happy, happy blog birthday! So sorry I missed it. :-(

Looking forward to more blog posts from you. :-)

Maria said...

Happy Belated Birthday! All the BEST Always! Sorry I wasn't here to share your day! Here's to another + years! ~M

Anonymous said...

Belatedly, but just for today, happy birthday, for all the right reasons.