Sunday, October 08, 2006
Meme III (tagged again!)
I used to like michael c....of the WonderfulWorld blog....then he starting "tagging" me for all these lists.....;-)
It's ok tho....I didn't have anything to post for today anyway.....so here goes:
1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
The Road Less Travelled, by M. Scott Peck
2. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE?
Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley
3. ONE BOOK YOU WOULD WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND?
My journal, with lots of blank pages left.
4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
Brain Droppings by George Carlin
5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
6. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN?
Silly Ass Poetry...and How it Can Change Your Life, by "me"!
7. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN?
All the "books for dummies" . I just think they're dumb.
8. ONE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING?
Actually two: Dry, A Memoir by Augusten Burrough and
A Year To Live (How To Live This Life As If it Were Your Last) by Stephen Levine
9. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ?
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
10. ONE BOOK YOU'RE GLAD YOU OWN?
This is a tough one...I like them all....
11. ONE BOOK THAT MUST BE READ ALOUD?
I tag whoever would like to make this list.....but let me know if you do...