Thanks to Lizza, over at "I Am Woman, See Me Blog" I have been tagged to list nine (9) weird things about myself. Although I can think of many more than nine, I dare not publish them in a public forum ;-) . But I will share some less private ones with you. Ready?
- I have to sleep with a pillow under my feet.
- I take my pillow with me when I travel.
- I can't eat a sandwich or a hamburger without a pickle.
- I hate salmon.
- I have to have certain music on to do certain things..e.g. when I'm cleaning the house, I have to have fast music; when driving home from work, I need soothing music; when I'm working I listen to classical or new age music. When it's quiet, I get nervous.
- I'm always early for everything...(it annoys me too!).
- I only get pedicures, never manicures.
- Although my desk at work is amass with papers, I have to stack them in neat lil stacks before I leave.
- I put Vick's vapor rub on my nose every night.
I'm tagging the following 9 if they chose to do it:
michael c; Boondoggled; Lastonehere; LaughMoreLoveMove; Studio Twenty-Three; c-writing; The Thinker; The Laughorist; Mist1.