I've been "chosen" again for a tag.....(thanks to Lastonehere, whom I plan on getting back at sometime in the future (lol))!
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Take a trip around the world (in my own jet, of course!)
- Buy a house, with a wrap around porch, on a secluded beach, near an ocean, with palm trees.
- Donate some or set up a foundation for Alzheimers research and/or cure.
- Hire a live in personal trainer and chef.
- And of course ensure that my family and even some friends are well taken care of.
- I buy things I don't need.
- I'm very selfish
- I chew gum constantly.
- I love junk food.
- I'm a control freak.
Five things I hate doing:
- Commuting to work.
- Getting my ass to the gym.
- Listening to people whine.
- Grocery shopping.
Five things I would never do: ( I found this one a little tough, because I think I've done just about or maybe close to everything, lol), except the following:
- Kill someone
- Bungee jump
- Have plastic surgery
- Eat liver
- Deliberately hurt someone
Five things I regret doing:
- Pursuing the career I have and not the one I really love.
- Not having a better relationship with my brother.
- Not following what my heart tells me to be true.
- Not playing enough.
- Leaving home the way I did.
Five favorite things:
- The change of seasons (I change with them and it gives me a chance to renew myself).
- Sleeping a little later on weekends.
- Laughing and bringing smiles to people's faces.
- My dog.
- Sunrises and sunsets.
(I'm going to tag:
Boondoggled; Laugh More, Love More; Studio Twenty Three)