Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good/Bad


Good: I finally got my car washed this weekend. Cleaned off all the salt and winter "stuff" that accumulated on it's nice shiney coat
Bad: Those damn pigeons that live in the parking lot at work crapped all over it!

Good: My birthday on Sunday!
Bad: I pulled a muscle in my calf.
(I know these two have nothing really in common, but if they did, I wouldn't tell you about it, hehe).

Good: It was in the 70's yesterday :-)
Bad: It's supposed to snow tomorrow :-(

Wife: I have some good news and some bad news.
Husband: What's the good news?
Wife: The good news is I found a picture that's worth $500,000.
Husband: Wow! That's wonderful! What's the bad news?
Wife: The bad news is that the picture is of you and your secretary!

Peace

-

12 comments:

RW said...

Snowing here in Michigan right now arrrrrggggggg! think spring think spring ..oh sorry I just went off my nut! ..lol good jokes odat sorry about your sore calf ..hope you put some wax on your car;D have a great day!

Lizza said...

I think it's good that you see both the good and the bad. Makes you a balanced person. Well, almost balanced. You did pull a muscle in your calf. :-)

Hope it's all better now.

Pickled Olives said...

I wish spring would hurry up already. I need the warmth and outside activity!

M@ said...

Good news: i'm getting weed tonight.
Bad news: I'm going to work tomorrow.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi odat. i'm still sick. sick still sucks. sigh....

smiles, bee

Deb said...

Still waiting patiently at the airport. This would have been much easier if you had told me when you were going to arrive.

Lee said...

Good news: I've got my kids this weekend.

Bad news: It's only going to be 42 degrees on Saturday!

What the...??? Doesn't Winter know when it's worn out its welcome?

* (asterisk) said...

I don't really have a good news/bad news story right now.

Odat said...

Roger, Will you please keep the snow there??? I don't want anymore!
Thanks. ;-)

Lizza,
Me, balanced???? ahahahahaha

Matt, Let's hope you don't get weed tested at work tomorrow!!!!

Bee...Hurry up and get better ok????

Deb, oops....I guess I forgot to let you know that they ran out of tickets for there and I couldn't get on the plane...Go home! ;-)

Lee, Great!! But I guess you're not going to the beach huh?

(*) It's all good!!!

Peace

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Good: I got to read Odat's list today,
Bad: it's over now.
Sorry I missed your birthday, I'll try better next year. What's tomorrow? hehehe

Schmoop said...

I feel your pain...On Tuesday it was 77 and it is now snowing as I speak...er...type. Cheers!!

Michael C said...

Just when I got used to the 95 degrees this weekend and find all my pairs of shorts at the bottom of my dresser, it gets cold again.

A coworker today asked if it was still Winter. Technically yes.

Don't you hate pigeons? Why can't they crap on dirty cars!!!!
;-)