Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Monday, March 12, 2007

HMM



HAPPY MONKEY MONDAY!


(also, I'm still celebrating my birthday today, since I had an hour taken from me yesterday! The nerve!)


I'd like to thank e'one for all their well wishes and expecially Bee http://muffin53.blogspot.com/
for her great cyber gift from Tiffany's...I just love it! Thank you sooo much. (That makes up for her stealing my diary and leaving it on the ship). You may want to visit her blog and see her great new slide show thingy...it's soo cool.


My monkey picture (isn't he a handsome dude) is compliments from my friend Roger http://rogersblablabla.blogspot.com/. Thanks Roger~~~~~I've been drooling all night!~ hehe.

Hey..how come those people who came in late to work and claim that they forgot to turn their clocks back in the Fall aren't early for work now? Hmmmm???

Peace

15 comments:

RW said...

Hey he looks good over here Odat;D thanks for the shout!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi odat. i am glad you liked the little cyber gift honey. the lady in tiffany's sort of intimidated me a little. i was asking for the GOLD one but she gave me the OLD one, sorry. hope your 23 hour day was grand. you can have one of my hours, okay?

smiles, bee

Ian said...

Hey, a gorilla playing the bass!

Where'd you find a picture of me?

Ian

Pickled Olives said...

Happy Belated Odat! Nice Monkey.

Schmoop said...

Happy Belated Birthday Odat!! I am crushed that I didnt know. I mean, I would have sent ya a present n'shit.

Claudia said...

hey! Check your monkey email!! :)

M@ said...

Happy birthday.

Odat said...

Roger, Yeah he looks great, doesn't he?????? ;-)

Bee, I thought it looked a little tarnished...geeze!!

Ian...shhh...It was on a discreet band site I found.

Thank you Pickled!!!

Matt...It's not too late to send that present N'shit, ya know?

Claudia, That is tooo efffinng funnnyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Matt, Thank you!!! that was sweet.

Peace

Lizza said...

Hahaha! Great pic of the bass-playing gorilla.

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy (to the nth degreee) birthday!!!!!

If I'd known in advance, I would've left you lots of chocolate cake. But here's a piece I'm giving (cyber-wise) to you.

Wishing you lots of green-light days and years ahead, Odat!

Odat said...

Awww thanks lizza!!! And that cake looks soooooo good...thanks for tempting me....btw did you bake it????????

* (asterisk) said...

Belated birthday wishes, and thanks for stopping by! I can't believe you guys have changed the clocks early this year. Weird...

Michael C said...

That question about your work folks is very interesting, although I'm guilt of the same ;-)
Happy continued B-Day!

Maria said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a greater than great day! All the best, M!

Odat said...

*(asterik) you're welcome....thanks for stopping here too!

michael....so I assume you weren't early for work today huh?

My, sooooo nice to see you again, my friend!!!!!!!! and thank you!

CS said...

Very belatedly, happy birthday! Is the gorilla playing the Beatles song "Birthday" for you?