Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Little Bit of This N That, N shit.


So far, so good....another green light day!!! WooHoo....I think it's just my time. At least for two days! I deserve it. Way to go!


My question of the day is this: Why do middle aged women try and dress like they're 20? It just not right. We have someone in our office who is close to 60 who wears super mini skirts, fishnet stockings....one shouldered shirts (yes in winter too!) . This woman was the cause of our revising our dress code. Do you think anyone enforces it????? NOOOOOOOOO. So tomorrow I'm wearing my pajamas! That'll teach em!


That brings me to another subject of dress. We have "casual" Friday dress here. The other days we're to look presentable (that being what? don't really know, but I guess they know it when they see it). Anyway, I'm not really a fan of casual Fridays. Not that I don't like to dress a little casual. But when I do, I feel like I'm not supposed to be working. I should just be hanging out.

Oh well.....that's all I have to say today.
Peace

14 comments:

RW said...

Glad your having another "green light day" and what kind of pajamas?

Schmoop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schmoop said...

Maybe she's hot N'shit...

Odat said...

roger, I'm going to wear my mini skirt and fish net stocking pj's....ahahahaha.

Matt, well then, she doesn't have to make everyone else naseous N'shit!!!!

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Now remember that those big fuzzy house shoes will go nice with the pjs. I'm amazed at the way some people dress these days. Of course, I have two jobs that just tell me what to wear, but I don't like the chip n dales tie, it chaffs.

Claudia said...

I had a teacher in college that wore things like that (she was also older, 50's or 60's)! It was hysterical...especially hearing the guys talk about it!

Anonymous said...

If you leave them hanging out, I think managment might git a bit persnickity about that. I would not hang out and leave the top up.

Later Y'all

Lizza said...

Well, if it makes her feel good then kudos to her. Just close your eyes whenever she passes by. :-D

I'm so glad you're having another "green light" day. Memories of these will sustain you through the "red light" days.

BikerbabeNJ said...

Nice shoes.

Michael C said...

I saw a woman like that at dinner tonight. I swear she was dressed younger than the little girl she was with.

Now that's just embarassing...
;-)

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

It seems everyday is pajamas day for some; you know, those stupid kind with some word printed on the arse? Which reminds me of an ol' Groucho Marx line: "I shot an elephant in my pajamas [pause]. how it got there I'll never know."

Pickled Olives said...

If only I could go to work in my pj's, that would be heaven!!!

CS said...

Mini skirts and fishnets aren't appropriate office attire at any age, so that seems like the real problem. And I wouldn't wear them anywhere (except as a costume, maybe). But as for "young clothing," I'm not sure it should be limited by age. For instance, I found out how comfortable hiphugger jeans are, and I'm not going back to the kind that crush your waist.

Kiyotoe said...

I have a woman in her mid 50's in my office that dresses like she's 20 also. Like she's in her 20's AND 60 pounds smaller than she actually is.

It can be ugly sometimes.