Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Mishmash Sunday


I began to get Spring fever yesterday. It was up in the mid 60's on Saturday. Yippie! Went for a walk by the water wishing for summer. Also saw the lunar ecslipse last night. Very cool.
Seems like only yesterday I was hoping for the first snow. Oh well. Today it's in the l.ow 30's. So much for my spring fever.


Here's a cute joke my friend Roll emailed to me:


Self-employed:


A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two plastic garbage bags, one in each hand.

There's a hole in one of the bags, and once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her."Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag..."

"Damn!" says the little old lady....."I'd better go back and see if I can find some of them. Thanks for the warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? Did you steal it?"

"Oh, no"!, says the little old lady. "You see, my back yard backs up to the parking lot of the football stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans come and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!"

So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge clipper, and each time someone sticks his thingie through the bushes, I say: '$20 or off it comes!' "

"Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs the cop.

"Good luck!" By the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old lady, "Not all of them pay." Hehe
Peace
Gratitude list:
1) Moon shadows
2) Laughing like a hyena
3) Clean sheets
4) Clean car
5) Sunshine

5 comments:

Pickled Olives said...

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Michael C said...

Owie!!! Have a great Monday morn!!

The CEO said...

Thanks for the laugh!

ShadowFalcon said...

I love that badge I will be distributing it to the ugly people in my office...

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Laughing, laughing, laughing.

So then the policeman took me in.