Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Snot Dog Day

"Is it Spring yet?"

OK..I promise I won't complain about the snow after today...It's starting to warm up a bit and the snow is finally melting and soon I'll be able to wear my Spring clothes...
I made the bed the yesterday and the lil snot dog managed to get his snoutless lil face under the covers and pawed them down, then got stuck under them. I just stood there and waited for him to surface....and there he is!
Peace

10 comments:

RW said...

Hahaha cute dog!

Odat said...

Roger, He's really cuter in person (or should I say in dog?) ;-)
Peace

Pickled Olives said...

I like pugs. Hes a cutie.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi odat. i love your quilt. have a great day honey.

smiles, bee

Odat said...

pickled, yeah isn't he...I just love him to death!!!

Bee...why thank you!!!

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

he kinda looks like the grim reeper except his hood is white. great shot of him though. I'm ready for tomorrow!

Liz Dwyer said...

Cute dog...but even cuter quilt! Love that. It looks so peaceful. No wonder Roger wanted to curl up there!

CS said...

If you're going to have to deal with the cold for a bit longer, at least you have that beautiful quilt to hide under.

Claudia said...

your dog's got the right idea!! I like your flowers.

James Burnett said...

Hang in there. I'll gladly share some of our heat and humidity.