Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Silly Joke Day

Your Emoticon is Sad

You're feeling a tad depressed right now. It will likely pass soon, but for now, you need some major cheering up!


Uh oh...must be from cabin fever!!! I just cheered myself up when I read this joke, so y'all don't have to worry about me. Hehe.

LITTLE BOY AT NUDE BEACH

A mother and father take their 6-year old son to a nude beach in
Miami. As the boy walks along the sand, he notices that many of
the women have boobs bigger than his mother's, so he goes back
to ask her why.

She tells her son, "The bigger they are, the sillier the lady is."

The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but
returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger things
than his dad does.

She replies, "The bigger THEY are, the dumber the man is."

Again satisfied with her answer, the boy goes back to the ocean to
play.

Shortly thereafter, the boy returns again, and promptly tells his
mother:

"Daddy is talking to the silliest lady on the beach, and the longer
he talks, the dumber he gets."

5 Things I'm Grateful for Today:

1) Ability to be silly

2) Great cheeseburgers

3) Loving friends

4) Warm sunshine that melts snow

5) Clear starry nights

Peace

17 comments:

RW said...

hahahhaha that joke is a great one! hey I love a great cheese burger to!!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

That cheered me up too. Heehee.

Odat said...

Roger...Do they have cheeseburgers in Idaho???? hahaha.

Lone,
Glad it cheered you up too!

Lizza said...

Hah! Funny joke, I likey. I will never be the silliest woman at any beach. ;-)

I love your grateful list today, I can relate to them all--except for #4, of course.

Pickled Olives said...

lol! good joke!

Schmoop said...

Ha...Good one Odat...Cheers!!

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

a very funny joke, and a great thankful list too. Hope you have plenty of sunshine coming your way.

M@ said...

Who dat!?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi odat! still cold there honey? sorry... here's to sunshine.

smiles, bee

Claudia said...

funny!!

Dan said...

Odat, I'm sending some virtual hugs to cheer you up.

The joke was funny. Did you laugh at it? :)

Lee said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Very cute! Thanks for the laugh....

M@ said...

Odat, does your name really stand for that?

Michael C said...

Very funny. That joke would get me out of a funk too.

Ian said...

Wow...

I must be pretty dumb too. Hehe.

You know who has an amazing cheeseburger (and you wouldn't think it)? IHOP. That's right, the good old International House of Pancakes has a monster burger that's worth every penny what you pay for it.

Ian

Odat said...

Lizza, is that good or bad....? '

Dan...Thanks, I needed that!'

Matt, Yes that's what my name means.

All, I'm so glad you enjoyed the joke...hahahaha.

Ian...QQ!!
IHOP huh? I'll try it.

Peace

* (asterisk) said...

And the moral of the tale is: don't have kids.